Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I've become a google whore

As you can see above, I've succumbed to the Adsense....I just thought I'd try it for a few weeks to see if I make any money - to be honest I don't really understand how it works....but what the hey....

So apologies for the blatant commercial plugs at the top of the blog (I couldn't work out how to do it discreetly in the sidebar). Feel free to curse my materialistic tendencies and complain vociferously about Google taking over the world....

I'll do anything for a bit of cash! (Well....not anything....)

2 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

I clicked on your links for you - do I get a %? :o)

Celebrated first Thanksgiving here today - vegetarian style but still managed to nosh on carrot'n'mash & roast parsnip... yum!

Will email you the chicken thing - although I'm sure we have made it together way back when.

xxx

Kirsti said...

I find it more annoying than anything else.. I get a popup window each time I click on your blog, which i then have to close, plus another popup that firefox blocks. But if it makes enough change to pay for your cleaner... :)