Friday, November 04, 2005

Basil Brush

Well it was on today - and I watched it with my friend Pearl and my friend Karen. I looked rough as...very swollen eyes - I had conjunctivitis thanks to Oscar - if you look back in the archives you'll see a photo....and I had flu. But I think I did a good job. They cut a lot of the stuff I was worried about -there's a bit when I fall in a well and they had me doing all sorts of silliness in there but they didn't use it!

I was happy with it - very funny episode - lots of fart gags. And I was supposed to look rough as....I'm getting a copy on DVD on Sunday and will try and get some screen grabs for those of you who won't see it (my American readers). I'm also going to send a copy to my sister and if anyone who has a DVD player that will play UK DVDs....just ask me!

It was fun to watch. Oscar didn't seem to notice so I'll have to save it for when he's a bit older.

If you saw me - what did you think?

2 comments:

Dixie said...

I can play UK DVDs! Me! Me!

You and fart gags. A perfect, perfect combination for great entertainment! :)

So long, farewell! said...

I missed it! (Well, didn't know you were on... argh!) Can you put me down for a DVD copy when you get it?

Moxie
xxx

PS Monkey Boots arrived - they're not as shiny as I remember them but other than that... get me to the Union for cheese and chips...