Saturday, August 20, 2005

Missing you already

Kirsti flew back to America on Friday and Oscar and I miss her a lot. She was amazing while she was here - Oz really bonded with her - I think he'll miss being chased around the house on all 4's the most.....

I feel quite flat today - I'm worrying about work and money and stuff. Oscar starts his settling in at the nursery next week and I'm not sure about it at all. I've got to have a long hard think....may have to give up working part time and pull him out of nursery as I'm not sure I'll earn enough to break even, let alone make any money - and is it worth missing out on time with him for no money? And a job I like but don't love? Time for thinking this weekend.....

So....not much to say really....hopefully I'll be chirpier next time!

No comments: