Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hoorah for the RSPCA

I just rang them to report a goose I saw at Dulwich Park who I think had been attacked by a fox. It also had something wrong with it's wings. Their helpline was wonderful - very good person on the end of the phone who reassured me and told me they would be down to the park to check it out. I wish I could afford to donate some money to them - and next time I can I will - so please - if you love animals - give some money to the RSPCA

In other news...we have a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and that usually means rain rain rain...but lo - this weekend has been gloriously sunny. Yesterday we went to Gambado and let Rob experience the madness - Oz had great fun - and we just got back from Dulwich Park where we fed the geese (especially the poorly one), had egg and chips for lunch and Oscar played on the slides and swings. This afternoon is tidy up and laze in the garden....

We're off on holiday next week to Looe in Cornwall. Really looking forward to it. We need a break. I'll take lots of pics and tell you all about it when I get back.

I really miss my cleaner. How middle class am I - she's been on holiday for 3 weeks and my house is suffering. I have been doing some, but I'm so bad at housework....I must earn enough money to keep her...

Just selling some boots on Ebay that I bought from Torrid in America - and I don't know if I should worry about this but it seems only men are bidding. Either trannies or drag queens. They aren't especially kinky boots - just brown mid-calf heels - with a nice corset style lace up the back - and they're designed for wide feet and wide calves....

Maybe I just have drag queen/tranny taste in clothing.......

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

And the auction bids have nothing to do with all the "sexy" "amazing" "stunning" key words that you put into the item description .... :D

Hope you at least get enough for 1 week's cleaning!

Sally said...

well they are sexy amazing and stunning. Those words do not translate to "makes men who dress up as women want to buy them"

Dixie said...

I'd be all over those boots in a minute but, alas, I wear a US size 7 1/2.

But dang, they're cute!

Mauren Mureaux said...

I don't think the boots are "drag queeny" at all. They are doggon adorable!!

Maybe there are some men shopping for their women?? Wouldn't that be nice?!!!

~Suz~