Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Trailer for my vampire movie

I'm a bit miffed cos I'm not in the trailer much but it looks amazing- this is the film I finished when pregnant. I play an enormous psychopathic vampire! There's loads of info on the website - the site launched today so go have a look and look at the trailer as it's fab!

www.amberpictures.co.uk and click on The Witches Hammer film.

I'm very impressed and I was part of it!


ps- Ty - Big Brother is good - though it's on too late for me to watch it some nights. I love Mekosi and hope she gets to tell them she's being evil on purpose....

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

You might want to point out to people where you DO appear in the trailer. There's a nice, pause-able frame or two near the end before the guy gets shot with the circle through him. I didn't know if the early shot of hands closing over the edge was yours ... and I thought I heard your voice saying "Who are they?" but I could have been mistaken.

Did I miss anything? It does look very cool indeed.

Anonymous said...

fun trailer. I found you! I'm confused by the title though. It sounds like it's supposed to be The Witch's Hammer. But that's a fairly stupid grammar mistake to make. What's a Witches Hammer?

Also, In RE: Makosi. I seriously hope she gets to tell them about the mission. That would have been my first question, since I think it would have changed my game plan.

Also, just checking the website for spelling only to discover that Mary and Craig are up for nomination?! Weird. I'm hoping that Mary stays on, though I really would have wanted someone else off before either of them. I won't miss Craig though.

Anonymous said...

Also, I think Roberto has the hots for Mary.

Sally said...

Mary and Craig are up for nomination as Mekosi nominated them! I haven't seen it since Wednesday as i've been away. Since Mekosi passed her task, she got to choose who was nominated.....