Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Off to Devon I go

I'm off down to the South West of England tomorrow to film "Pretty Dolly Robson" - the short film I got a few weeks ago. I'm really looking forward to it, although I will miss the little ginger man I call my son. We had great fun today - went swimming and he also tried out his new toy - I filled his paddling pool with balls and made an indoor ball pool for him (he's so spoilt). He loves it - I couldn't find the camera so I didn't take pics but I will.

So I'll be back on Sunday and will tell you all about it. Hopefully the weather will be nice and we'll have time for a cream tea (can't go to Devon and not have a cream tea).

I'm off to Sassoons again tomorrow to have my hair cut again as it's so much longer now and looks rubbish. So busy busy busy as usual.

Hope you all have nice weekends and see you next week. Mwah Mwah (I'm in actor mode)

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Oooo...cream tea. Talk about a guilty pleasure!

Have a good trip!

Jess said...

Oh God I love cream tea. Have one for me, please!