Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Weightwatchers...

I lost 2lbs! Yay me. Back on track. I'm off out tonight to a friend's to watch Napoleon Dynamite on DVD and I've been very good and made my own air popped popcorn with fat free butter buds on it to take with me so I don't cheat. And I've got a WW chocolate bar too.

Still want cake though....

Oscar has tooth no 2 now! I must try and get a pic of them. He's being lovely with them - just a bit grumpy, no sleep interruption (thank god).

DH and I have his cold now so that hasn't been fun today - DH took the day off work so I left the house with Oz at 11am and got back at 6. Couldn't do with taking care of 2 babies all day. Oz and I went to the library for the nursery rhyme singalong, then to WW, then swimming in the afternoon with his girlfriend Mya who at 7 months is just as tall as him, and just as boisterous. Oscar can practically swim on his own now - i must get him some armbands.

Ok enough proud mumminess. I'm off to watch a movie.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

2 pounds gone. 2 teeth in. 2 happy stories!

Nic said...

Yay Sally and yay Oscar!! I hope dh is recoving from his man-flu too!!