Thursday, April 28, 2005

Week got better

Sorry I haven't updated! I'm in a much better mood. The week got better - Tuesday we had swimming and Monkey Music which is a singing and playing session. Wednesday I met up with a friend from an online baby bulletin board and she and her daughter were wonderful. I love it when you click online and in the flesh too - as most of you reading this are my ya yas you know what I'm talking about.

Today was our second singing and signing class and Oscar was a bit tired and grumpy. We learnt the sign for NO and for duck, doctor, biscuit, cow, horse and sheep. All great fun. He's downstairs now watching Baby Einstein.

I'm off out with the mums tonight - we're all getting cabs so we can get a bit drunk! Hoorah! AND I found a Krispy Kreme doughnut stall today in Victoria Station. I had an audition - oh yeah, forgot to mention that - so while Mum babysat, I went off and did the casting then found the doughnuts. I bought one for Rob and I still haven't eaten it - he's home from work in an hour...wonder if I'll last that long.

Ok better go check on the funky ginger monkey that is my boy. Will type more tomorrow....

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Any day that includes something called Monkey Music is golden.

Mitts of the Krispy Kreme. Just wait until you can get a really fresh one. They're better that way anyway!