Saturday, April 02, 2005

Stolen from Dix, who stole it from Zoe...

who stole it from Kara who stole it somewhere else....

LAYER ONE: The Details

Real First Name: Sally
Birth date: August 1st 1971
Birthplace: London, England
Current Location: Same place - but I've been lots of other places in between
Eye Color:Green/blue depending on my mood
Hair Color: Strawberry blonde (NOT ginger)
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Leo

LAYER TWO: On The Inside

Your heritage: A mixture of Polish jews, catholics, and Londoners
Shoes you wore today: I haven't actually put any on yet
Your weakness: Food. Fattening food. And cigarettes though I haven't smoked for over a year
Your fears: Being alone
Your perfect pizza: Chicken, mushroom, onion, green pepper and sweetcorn

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your most overused phrase: Sorry....
Your best physical feature: Pre-baby I would have said my boobs. Now I think my eyes
Your bedtime: Usually 10pm or earlier if I've had a rough night with Oz the night before
Your most missed memory: Anytime spent in the US with my ya yas

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick

Iced Tea or Soft Drink: Ick ice tea - I love soft drinks
Soup or Salad: soup.
Single or group dates: single - though it's been 15 years since I went on a date
Slip-ons or Lace-ups: slip ons
Fruity or Herbal: If you mean tea - neither - love the smell but hate the taste - give me PG tips anyday
Jell-O or Pudding: Pud please
Coffee or Hot Chocolate: How about a mocha?

LAYER FIVE: Do You?

Smoke: No but I miss it

Cuss: Constantly
Sing: All the time - I made up a nappy changing song today
Take a shower everyday: I have to or my hair is scary
Still talk to your first love: I married him! So yes!
Like your job: I love both being a mum and being an actor
Like(d) high school: Yes and no....
Get motion sickness: No
Think you're attractive: Not recently - not with this weeping eye....
Think you're obsessive-compulsive about anything: I don't think so, though DH would disagree
Get along with your parents: Yes, don't know what I'd do without my mother
Like thunderstorms: Yes as long as I'm indoors
Play an instrument: Used to play clarinet badly.

LAYER SIX: In the past month have you...

Spent more than $100 on a single item that wasn't an obligatory thing (bills, etc): I wish I had!
Had a verbal argument where you screamed at someone: I wish I hadn't but yes
Purchased Cottage Cheese: no
Surprised someone for a special event: Yes
Purchased a new CD: No
Gone to the mall: Yes - it's what stay at home mothers do - but we can't afford to buy anything but nappies
Purchased an MP3: No
Sent your resume out for a new job: No
Been on stage: Yes - rehearsing for Basil
Moved: Yes
Had lunch with a group of ten or more: Yes if you count babies
Had a cold: Yes - thanks to Oz
Changed your hairstyle: Yes! See previous entries
Taken a vacation: I wish!

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...

Played a game that required removal of clothing: Oh yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Not really - I don't drink much - I've been really drunk once but never extremely.
Been caught in a lie: yes
Been called a tease: no
Caused a car wreck: Not caused one but been in one
Shoplifted: Yes

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older

Age where you believe your life really began (if not yet, give a guess): 19 when I met DH

Do you have children, if so, how many and what are their ages: Yes - I keep going on about him - Oscar age 7months
What do you really want to be when you grow up: a working actor
Where would you like to retire to: America or Australia
One fear about getting older: Looking shitter than I do already

LAYER NINE: The Opposite Sex

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Don't mind
Short or long hair: DH has had both and I loved both
Height: 6ft 4
Best first date location: somewhere peaceful where you can talk - not the movies

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...

Number of jobs I've had in my life: Too many to count! I was a temp for 12 years
Number of people I could trust with my life: 3
Number of CDs that I own: Loads
Number of piercings: 3
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper? quite a few - at least 8 in theatre reviews and stuff.
Number of scars: Loads! Including a very impressive one on my head and a lovely caearean one
Number of things in my past that I regret: It's my ambition in life not to regret anything - to see life as a learning experience. Maybe the only thing was not making better friends with David Walliams (of Little Britain) when we were in the National Youth Theatre together, cos then maybe he would give me a job!

Wow. That was fun! Thanks to everyone who stole it from everyone else!

No comments: