Monday, March 28, 2005

Yes I am a natural blonde

Thank you to those of you who pointed out to me that the clocks went FORWARD not back. I knew what I meant....

I was hoping it would mean Oz would wake up at 8 again but no - Sunday morning at 7am (which was 6am in my head) he was up and squealing. Teething SUCKS.

I went to aqua aerobics today in an effort to shed what I ate yesterday - those evil Marks and Spencers Ads that Zoe mentions here tempted me to buy their ruinous roast potatoes which for all their points weren't really worth it...and I ate lots of chocolate.

So today I'm being good. Have had squips (my butternut squash chips) and WW chicken noodle soup which tastes of nothing for lunch. So I'm full but not very satisfied. Ah well - gotta pay for yesterday.

Now I promised to try and be more interesting but I'm not managing it. I've become quite addicted to celebdaq which is a fantasy stocks and shares trading game with celebrities as the investment. I'm doing quite well with Jamie Oliver and Camilla Parker Bowles. I lost money on Jennifer Aniston though - I was hoping she and Brad would get back together again. Share prices rise and fall dependent on column inches and stuff and it's quite addictive - have a go....

That's about as interesting as I'm gonna get.....sorry! I'm off up to town to see my agent tomorrow so that may be mildly fascinating...

No comments: